Who is considered as the chief architect of the Indian Constitution?
- Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was born into a low-caste family and faced caste-based discrimination from an early age.
- Despite these challenges, he rose to prominence as a legal scholar and social reformer.
- As the Chairman of the drafting committee for the Indian Constitution, he played a pivotal role in its creation.
- He was a strong advocate for social justice and the abolition of untouchability, principles he embedded in the Constitution.
- His contributions to the Indian Constitution earn him the title of its chief architect.